Shoes and Me

All my life I always known that I was a handbag person. I can’t pass by the handbag section of the departmental store without stopping a few minutes just looking at the selections they have. Most of the time however, window shopping, always turn to a “purchase” shopping because I always find excuses on how that bag might be handy some day.. lol.. I know, not the best excuse but it sounds valid to me and besides it’s not like it’s super expensive or anything. My handbags are all economically priced 🙂

Recently however, I also found that I am a shoe person (O.M.G right?). I am always on the lookout for nice shoes and although I am not as impulsive when it comes to shoes, I still almost always need to convince myself that I have enough shoes as it is. Ya, some of my shoes may need some womens shoe insoles to be replaced but once that is done, the shoes feels like almost new and equally comfy.

My latest shoe purchase (shown below), I feel, is my most splurged one. It’s from Timberland’s latest collection and I fell in love almost instantly. Having three of my girlfriends around, while trying it on, really helped to seal the deal on this beauty..lol!  .. but guess what ? I heard Timberland is having sales in Singapore and I am already eying another model .. oh NO!!!

Earthkeepers®-Montvale-Closed-Toe-Sandal

LadyJava

First Commenter

29 Responses to “Shoes and Me”

Ha ha ha LOL @ recently finding out ur a shoe person as well! <3
    My recent post Leaving for Monaco *

Ha ha ha LOL @ recently finding out ur a shoe person as well! <3
    My recent post Leaving for Monaco *

I would love to get more bagasis but seriously no space at home to keep….:S
    My recent post Sunday at T.G.I. FrIDAY'S *

I would love to get more bagasis but seriously no space at home to keep….:S
    My recent post Sunday at T.G.I. FrIDAY'S *

5. JackieHooper says:

I just bought me two new pair of knee high leather boots. They can be worn as dressy or with jeans for a casual western style. They were on sale for $69.95. I am a size 7 and was lucky to get them. I think every American woman is a size 7!
    My recent post Awwwwwww……Monday 157

6. JackieHooper says:

My recent post Awwwwwww……Monday 157

7. Shemah says:

Wuah nice jugak eh the Timbaland's latest collection? 🙂 Apa lagi kalau di tambah with hasutan and stone fire by girlfriends to purchase.. who can resist?? Hahahah

I only have 2 bags and 2 pairs of shoes that I actually use. Dah buruk baru ganti… tapi itu sebab nak hidup bajet. If I had money, I think I'll be more of a handbag person. Sbb my feet are wide, I'm very choosy when it comes to shoes and all the shoes I like are all designer out-of-budget shoes. So I doubt I can go crazy and shop til I drop til it comes to shoes. LOL!
    My recent post DIY Wedding Favors

8. Shemah says:

My recent post DIY Wedding Favors

9. JackieHooper says:

Hey LJ…I will get right to it with my blog thingy. Right now all of my animals are yapping at me!!:)
    My recent post The DR. Is On The Way

10. JackieHooper says:

My recent post The DR. Is On The Way

11. […] I wore my Timberland shoes yesterday for the first time and guess what? I got blisters on the back of my left foot and my […]