Lease a Laptop

color-laptops

so many to choose from

Sometimes I wished that there is an equipment lease company that allows me to lease a laptop.. you know the kind that lets you lease a photocopy machine or even those high end printer. That way every year before I renew my contract, I can opt for the latest kind of laptop there is in the market. Leasing a notebook also means easy replacement when the machine breakdown so there will be never be downtime for me.

I am in the market for a new laptop now and I have no idea what brand to go for. So if anyone have any suggestions or knows of such a leasing company, do let me know 🙂

First Commenter

12 Responses to “Lease a Laptop”

So nice eh if can lease laptop, maybe got place like that? Thank goodness I have 2 laptops though, so if Dell conks out, I have VAIO and vice versa he he!B)
    My recent post Luscious Lobster @ Lobsterman! *

My recent post Luscious Lobster @ Lobsterman! *

How abt a Dell? It's reasonable in price and the specs keep on getting better with each promo, I have not seen the latest promo yet though…and then nice colours to choose from and you can order online, the next day terus sampai ur house hehehe! :p<3
    My recent post Dinner for Two @ Fatty Crab *

My recent post Dinner for Two @ Fatty Crab *

5. lianemarkus says:

I am certain that there are also some people who felt the same way and I think this will help them earn money and receive great benefits from it. Nice and simple post you have here.
    My recent post ??? ??????

6. lianemarkus says: