Win Up to USD17,500 in State Farm’s Friday Nite Feats

How about winning up to USD17,500 just by submitting videos to the State Farm Friday Night Feats contest page at www.FridayNightFeats.com, from Aug. 25 until Nov. 28. If your video is considered as the best Friday night feat of the 2011 high school football season, you could win the grand prize for your own school.

friday nite featsState Farm Friday Night Feats program is an example of State Farm’s core values actively helping communities – as we do with all 40 million of our customers – get to a better state,” said Victor Terry, Vice President – Agency for State Farm. “In 2010, we saw hundreds of great plays and strong community support that led to financial support for more than 50 schools. This year, we’re excited to see more outstanding gridiron feats and award more schools much needed funds.”

Videos submitted are to be voted on by the public during two time periods or “halves”. The first half is Aug. 25 through Oct. 6 and the second is Oct. 10 through Nov. 28. Viewers will determine 26 finalist nominees from each half by voting on the Friday Night Feats page. The 52 finalist nominees will each receive a prize of $2,500 for their respective school.

In 2010, State Farm gave away more than $160,000 to 52 schools, including first place winner Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School from Cornwall, Ontario. The school and community decided to use the award money towards new uniforms and equipment for the football team. The winning schools can use their prize money however they see fit – whether on the field or in the classroom. Is your school the winner this year? Submit your videos today!

STATE FARM? FRIDAY NIGHT FEATS PROGRAM GETS SCHOOLS FROM THE GRIDIRON TO A BETTER STATE

First Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Mariuca

26 Responses to “Win Up to USD17,500 in State Farm’s Friday Nite Feats”

morning LJ just woke up! eh i tweet u abt Jam2, but no reply huhuhu…so how? Gi surgery kah???
    My recent post Aidilfitri 2011 *

• LadyJava says:

oh i was out whole day yesterday and then by time got home.. dead dead tired.. tak check twitter pun..nanti i update after my visit to her later.. but basically mmg need surgery that will cost about RM1k++++ OMG… but need to make her stronger first.. right now she is not eating so she is on drip still so got to stay at vet..

My recent post Aidilfitri 2011 *

• LadyJava says:

Sure I want to win some moolah but dunno how to make video hehehehehhe!
    My recent post Birthday Love @ La Bodega, Bangsar *

Sure I want to win some moolah but dunno how to make video hehehehehhe!
    My recent post Birthday Love @ La Bodega, Bangsar *