Off again

Been a busy bee this past week with a new project in tow that saw me cooped up and spending time in front of the pc that even with mom here I didn’t get a chance to bring her out. So yesterday I dropped everything for a day to spend time with her with every intention of shopping for anything and everything including scopes if the price was right.. lol!! But alas, both mom and me didn’t find anything we like so we spend the time just enjoying being out of the house after being cooped up for almost a week.

So now am on my way to Singapore for my post-operation checkup and will possibly be back on Friday.. See you then!

First  Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Bella

18 Responses to “Off again”

1. Bella Enveeus says:

Oh back to SG again? safe journey LJ! we're all busy bee now.. hehe..
    My recent post Movie Review – Transformers 3 : Dark Of The Moon

2. Bella Enveeus says:

Oh back to SG again? safe journey LJ! we're all busy bee now.. hehe..
    My recent post Movie Review – Transformers 3 : Dark Of The Moon

3. JeanYummy says:

hi LJ! ok, we'll see ya this friday! Hv a safe journey and take care! :*
    My recent post Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant @ Semenyih

4. JeanYummy says:

hi LJ! ok, we'll see ya this friday! Hv a safe journey and take care! :*
    My recent post Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant @ Semenyih

oh no wonder havent seen u around…have a safe journey LJ!!<3
    My recent post Iridescent (Transformers 3 Soundtrack)

oh no wonder havent seen u around…have a safe journey LJ!!<3
    My recent post Iridescent (Transformers 3 Soundtrack)

Hope the check-up checks out LJ, have a safe trip to Sg too!
    My recent post Saturday Night in Sensational Singapore!

Hope the check-up checks out LJ, have a safe trip to Sg too!
    My recent post Saturday Night in Sensational Singapore!