Me Not Artsy

I’ve never been a creative person. In fact when I see anyone do anything creative, I will be green with envy simply because I won’t know where to start even if I had all the items in front of me. My late mother-in-law was very crafty. Each time we go to visit her, she will almost always be in her room doing something artsy. Once she was beading and she had made a lovely choker using lucite beads. It was so lovely that I had a mind to hire her to do some something for me.. lol!

Anyway.. here’s a quiz about art.. I did it and apparently when it comes to art, I am a romantic 🙂

You Are Romanticism

You are likely to see the world as it should be, not as it is.
You prefer to celebrate the great things people do… not the horrors they’re capable of.For you, there is nothing more inspiring than a great hero.

You believe that great art reflects the artist’s imagination and true ideals.

First Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Mariuca

16 Responses to “Me Not Artsy”

This is mine:

You Are Modernism

You tend to be oriented toward the future and technology.
    You like art that signals how the world might change in radical ways.
    As far as art goes, everything in the past is obsolete – and it's time to carve a new path.
    You prefer art that doesn't follow any rules – even if the art doesn't make much sense.
    My recent post MM – Showdown 2011 Finale *

This is mine:

You Are Modernism

You tend to be oriented toward the future and technology.
    You like art that signals how the world might change in radical ways.
    My recent post MM – Showdown 2011 Finale *

he he sure or noooot oriented toward technology… WP also cannot master hehehehhe…:p
    My recent post Saturday Night in Sensational Singapore!

My recent post Saturday Night in Sensational Singapore!

5. JeanYummy says:

yeehaa.. im Impressionism

You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.
    You tend to focus on color and movement in art.
    For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.
    You can find inspiration anywhere… especially from nature.
    My recent post Kids Meal @ Sakae Sushi

6. JeanYummy says:

yeehaa.. im Impressionism

You tend to focus on color and movement in art.
    You can find inspiration anywhere… especially from nature.
    My recent post Kids Meal @ Sakae Sushi

7. JeanYummy says:

btw, LJ, thanks for being my FC! i've featured BW in my post! LOve ya!
    My recent post Restaurant Kong Sai @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

8. JeanYummy says:

btw, LJ, thanks for being my FC! i've featured BW in my post! LOve ya!
    My recent post Restaurant Kong Sai @ Bandar Puteri Puchong