The Eye Makeup Test

I’ve always love putting on make up. In fact I think the right kind of makeup can really compliment your outfit making the whole package an even more attractive one. Anyway, I did this eye makeup test and I really love my result. lol!

You Are Brilliant

You are organized and methodical. You make sure everything is in its place. (This is definitely me)

You are a slow and critical thinker. You think through every step carefully. (Not so true though as I can be quite rash in making decision sometimes)You are a perfectionist. You notice and are fussy about every little detail. (Somewhat true)

You are neat and accurate in any work you do. You take pride in a job well done. (Definitely a YES)

First Commenter Gets Linky Love from LadyJava.

36 Responses to “The Eye Makeup Test”

1. Ooh this is my result! 🙂

You Are Real

There's a lot that you can endure. You have an inner toughness.
    My recent post Magical Musicals Gala Premiere

2. Ooh this is my result! 🙂

You Are Real

There's a lot that you can endure. You have an inner toughness.
    My recent post Magical Musicals Gala Premiere

3. I like that the eye color is only singular on the upper lid.. Bold color freak me out! Haha.. In real life, my bug eye cannot handle bold colors also.. Make it look freaky and like going to pop out.. Hahahahhaa!! But i of course love my bug eye/ fish eye/ whatever people wanna call it :p

I think the result for me is quite right for everything.. Although the warm and welcoming tu I'm not so sure coz some people say due to my quiet nature, I seem a little distant and cold.. Don't know la if everyone thinks like that ke.. 🙂

Anyways, thanks for the quiz LJ! have a great weekend! 😉
    My recent post What’s New?

4. I like that the eye color is only singular on the upper lid.. Bold color freak me out! Haha.. In real life, my bug eye cannot handle bold colors also.. Make it look freaky and like going to pop out.. Hahahahhaa!! But i of course love my bug eye/ fish eye/ whatever people wanna call it :p

Anyways, thanks for the quiz LJ! have a great weekend! 😉
    My recent post What’s New?

• LadyJava says:

hehhe.. eh your eyes ok per.. mana ada bug eye? lol.. ada2 jer org2 ni kan..
      doesn't matter lah if pple think you distant and cold.. yg penting you're not like that kan… pple used to think like that about me too.. but i dont take heed lah.. buat bodoh sudah kan.. hehe

Have a great weekend too dearie!

5. JeanYummy says:

oh this is the simplest bloghing quiz! haha.. 😀
    My recent post Nando's Delivery – Peri Medic

6. JeanYummy says:

oh this is the simplest bloghing quiz! haha.. 😀
    My recent post Nando's Delivery – Peri Medic

7. JeanYummy says:

here's my result:

You are real
    You are an expansive and open-minded person. Most importantly, you are open to the idea that you are wrong. (Am i? not sure abt this.)
    You only know how to live authentically. You're not the type of person who can fake it. (depending, if needed, I can pretend that i am happy when i am not. but i can't fake it wt my hubby. He knows!)

There's a lot that you can endure. You have an inner toughness. (somewhat true.i am forced to hv inner toughness)
    You are a very warm and welcoming person. You have a kind and compassionate heart. (i think i am!?)
    My recent post Subway Breakfast @ Carrefour Puchong Utama

8. JeanYummy says:

here's my result:

You are real

My recent post Subway Breakfast @ Carrefour Puchong Utama

This is mine:

You Are Bold

You are very confident, and your confidence shines through. You know what you're capable of.
    You don't like to stick to a routine, and you prefer a lifestyle where the rules are flexible.

You are an active and impulsive person. You're known to totally change course on the spur of the moment.
    You are comfortable with and really appreciate freedom. You think it's important to be able to do your own thing.
    My recent post MM – Sensitivity by Ralph Tresvant *

This is mine:

You Are Bold

My recent post MM – Sensitivity by Ralph Tresvant *

Ahahahahaha love my result esp since i donno how to use eye make up woo hoo! <3
    My recent post Sensational Singapore – Victoria's Secret *

Ahahahahaha love my result esp since i donno how to use eye make up woo hoo! <3
    My recent post Sensational Singapore – Victoria's Secret *

here's mine..

You Are Real

There's a lot that you can endure. You have an inner toughness.
    My recent post The Smurf Village

here's mine..

You Are Real

There's a lot that you can endure. You have an inner toughness.
    My recent post The Smurf Village

yay..i love putting on make up too hahaa…B)B)
    My recent post We're the Smurfs

yay..i love putting on make up too hahaa…B)B)
    My recent post We're the Smurfs

17. JeanYummy says:

hi LJ! thanks for being my FC! i've featured BW in my post! <3
    My recent post Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant @ Semenyih

18. JeanYummy says:

hi LJ! thanks for being my FC! i've featured BW in my post! <3
    My recent post Fish Valley Semenyih Restaurant @ Semenyih

19. anna laser tandblekninng says:

anna laser tandblekninng…

[…]t I own a similar blog to this one and I was just curious if you get a lot of 45[…]…

20. You are brilliant..
    Thank you for sharing this good info keep on giving more post.

21. You are brilliant..
    Thank you for sharing this good info keep on giving more post.