PG myGive Campaign

waterWe always take cleaning water for granted. We turn on the tap and we expect it to flow with clean water. We complain when the water pressure is slow and we complain when the water pressure Β is too strong and in Singapore, whenever the water from our taps is dirty, we call up our town council and almost always we have an answer for us as to why the water is dirty and when it will be clean again.

Unfortunately not everyone enjoy the same luxury and that is why we all should join and chip in wherever possible to help those people in need of clean water. The “Help Provide clean drinking water campaign jointly organised by P&G and the Children’s Safe Drinking Water Program (CSDW) is doing just that and we can help too.

Here are three simple actions you can take to inspire your network and help:

1. Use the photos, videos and content in the yellow tabs to the left as inspiration for your blog posts.
  2. Join GIVE HEALTH on Facebook.
  3. Look for the GIVE HEALTH P&G brandSAVER coupon booklet on June 5, 2011 in your local newspaper. Each coupon redeemed = 1 day of clean drinking water donated (equivalent to $.02).

So what are you waiting for.. watch the video and help ya…

P&G’s GIVE HEALTH program works to provide clean drinking water to families in need.

First Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Jean

28 Responses to “PG myGive Campaign”

1. JeanYummy says:

LJ, this is a good cause! i'm gonna watch the video now! πŸ™‚
    My recent post Three Bak Kwa Products Recalled

2. JeanYummy says:

LJ, this is a good cause! i'm gonna watch the video now! πŸ™‚
    My recent post Three Bak Kwa Products Recalled

3. JeanYummy says:

My recent post Three Bak Kwa Products Recalled

4. JeanYummy says:

it's true! most of the time, we don't realize what we have until we lost it. And in this case, it's the leisures that we benefit from having water. In M's granny place in gold coast, during summer, they hv to limit their usage of water. >< My recent post Three Bak Kwa Products Recalled

5. JeanYummy says:

i rem when i was there few years back, i gotta timed my shower moment. =/ That's why we really shud appreciate what we have.
    My recent post Three Bak Kwa Products Recalled