Full Agenda for Singapore Trip

I am putting all of my overseas and local jobs on hold next week because I am going home, back to Singapore. Though I will have my laptop with me, I am trying very hard to not work especially since it’s been four months since my last visit. I definitely have a full agenda starting with the Singapore General Election and then followed by short trip with mommy to Malacca for Mother’s Day. I also need to renew my passport, go for my doctor’s appointment and between that hope to meet up with friends that I have not met for some time.

Hmm.. perhaps I should just leave my laptop behind and just use my HTC Desire?

First ย Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Shemah

26 Responses to “Full Agenda for Singapore Trip”

1. Shemah says:

Have a safe trip back to Singapore, LJ! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you have a great time with mommy. Good lah if full schedule then won't miss A as much! hehehhe i dunno .. should you leave ur lappy?? If too packed the schedule, then might as well leave. Nanti hardly got any time to do work pun. If tak lama, okay kot, leave it behind.

Maybe you're stressed out a lot and working too much, tu yang jatuh sakit tu this year… So maybe it's a good thing also to leave it behind. as long as you've got your Lady Desire! LOL! ๐Ÿ™‚
    My recent post Home Sweet Home

2. Shemah says:

My recent post Home Sweet Home

Just bring ur laptop la, u never know if u need it for something urgent… ๐Ÿ™‚ have a wonderful trip, both Singapore and Melaka! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    My recent post Fluffy Friday 66 – Three Fluffy Beanbags

My recent post Fluffy Friday 66 – Three Fluffy Beanbags

have a safe journey home and have fun in melaka LJ!B)B)
    My recent post Furry Friends

have a safe journey home and have fun in melaka LJ!B)B)
    My recent post Furry Friends

yeah just leave ur laptop behind and enjoy ur vacay!!xD
    My recent post Mothers Day Ice Cream Cakes @ Baskin-Robbins

yeah just leave ur laptop behind and enjoy ur vacay!!xD
    My recent post Mothers Day Ice Cream Cakes @ Baskin-Robbins

9. @lilyarbee says:

Have a safe and happy journey. Agree with Marzie and Monica, do bring your laptop with you, I'm in pain, typing with my right hand as well, it is swollen now.
    My recent post Fluffy Friday- Got bitten by Silver now belong to my cousin- my neighbour

10. @lilyarbee says:

11. enjoy!!! just deliberately DO NOTHING ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Purchase Homeschool Curriculum for Less…

[…]Full Agenda for Singapore Trip | Being Woman[…]…