Easy Peasy

In anticipation of my extended stay in Singapore this time around, I have decided to load up my phone with games, movies and e-books Β and it didn’t take very long as it was made easy by using the barcode scanner software. All I need to do was activate the apps, aimed it the QIR on screen a the site Β and it’s done! Β Easy peasy.

Anyway, I don’t really know if my surgery is gonna happened next week or anytime soon as it depends on my doctor’s appointment next Tuesday but all I know is I’m prepared πŸ™‚

First Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Shemah

23 Responses to “Easy Peasy”

1. Shemah says:

Wuaahh so smart your phone can do all that! I have heard of the barcode scanner app thingy.. for books and all.. That's so cool! πŸ™‚ Anyways, I'm wishing for all the best for you and will keep you in mind, thoughts and prayers. I'm wishing you all the best! Insya-Allah once you're fine.. we can go berpesta muda-mudi kat USS! hahahaah
    My recent post Seru 2011 Movie Trailer

• LadyJava says:

Yelah.. so easy with this software.. fast and easy .. me loves.. and it also helps that my SD card can take in 8gig worth of data.. lol!thanks sweetie.. am hoping for the best too… my cancer marker has dropped from the previous level but the fibroids pulak yg makin besar and now they worry it might twist or rapture πŸ™ yeah.. once ok.. can go for pte pool party and USS.. lol!..insyAllah

2. Shemah says:

My recent post Seru 2011 Movie Trailer

• LadyJava says:

yeah.. once ok.. can go for pte pool party and USS.. lol!..insyAllah

3. bluedreamer1227 says:

I wish my phone can store huge files like that too…
    you will undergo surgery??

4. bluedreamer1227 says:

I wish my phone can store huge files like that too…
    you will undergo surgery??

That is a great idea, ur phone and its apps will keep you entertained, hope all goes well for your surgery and hope for good news after that, take care and good luck! <3
    My recent post Fluffy Friday 68 – Lovely Lion!

• LadyJava says:

that's why lah dearie.. i even loaded up on Boldie..haha.. found an apps that let me watch avi files… simply awesome.. love my Lady Desire..hehehoping for the best too!! Thanks sweetie

My recent post Fluffy Friday 68 – Lovely Lion!

• LadyJava says:

hoping for the best too!! Thanks sweetie

I can sign in ID here but I cant sign it on ur hope post it seems….:S