New Glasses for Me

The intention was to accompany Azwaj to the optician to get his new glasses re-align so that he will be better adjusted to the bifocal lenses but the lady behind the counter was so helpful and understanding when I asked her to re-align my own glasses that by the time we left the store, I had with me an order receipt for my own pair of new glasses….lol! This time my new glasses will have plastic lenses and a frame that has a magnetic shades clip on. Awesome for my motorbike rides. Now if only I can apply for personal loans soon coz I am RM880 poorer.. lol!

New Shades

Check out my new glasses

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Mariuca | Monica

20 Responses to “New Glasses for Me”

I wan to get this for B too senang can wear shades while driving! ??
    My recent post Congrats and Part 3 of Madame Tussauds!

• LadyJava says:

hah tulah.. very easy.. only i have to bring the shade around in my handbag lah.. but for him can just leave the shade in his car kan?and so cheap lah the frame GP.. only RM300 it's the lenses for me yg membunuh 🙁

I wan to get this for B too senang can wear shades while driving! ??
    My recent post Congrats and Part 3 of Madame Tussauds!

• LadyJava says:

and so cheap lah the frame GP.. only RM300 it's the lenses for me yg membunuh 🙁

phewittt…. stylo-milo LJ!!B)B)
    My recent post My first DSLR camera

phewittt…. stylo-milo LJ!!B)B)
    My recent post My first DSLR camera

5. Caroline says:

fuyoh!! LJ with glasses!! :o:o
    My recent post A Warm Welcome

6. Caroline says:

fuyoh!! LJ with glasses!! :o:o
    My recent post A Warm Welcome

7. Bumbl3b33 says:

Hola LJ! Wah, wah sepek baru ye 😉 Aiyooo, apsal got cover2 la… wan to see your face la xD oh well, at least can see your lovely eyebrows… hehe

i so poor i don think i cud ever afford glasses dat expensive. :S=/:'(:'(

Have a great day LJ!
    My recent post Shes No April Fool

• LadyJava says:

ah ah Nessa..tulah terpaksa.. my sepek semua all this price.. NOT by choice for sure.. my prescription super high so got to get yg super thin glass or not i tell you scary want to see my spec.. lol!

8. Bumbl3b33 says: