Lack of Activity

Sometimes after a long period of sitting down, my legs sort of cramps up when I try to move. I’m not sure if it’s because of age or just due to lack of activity on my side. Perhaps I need some sort of muscle stimulators that I can use even when I’m seated for long period of times to stimulate movement? Not sure but I definitely need to move more for sure. Sometimes even my behind feel absent! lol!

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Mariuca | Bill

12 Responses to “Lack of Activity”

Of coz….u need to walk abt after being in one position for a long time, moral of the story time for vakasi LJ!! 😀 😀 😀

3. Bill says:

Hi LJ i get that myself sometimes also. I agree with GP you need to walk a bit to get the blood flowing again, 🙂

4. Bill says:

5. Caroline says:

same here! definitely not because of ur age dearie! 😀

6. Caroline says:

same here! definitely not because of ur age dearie! 😀

7. Hi. I had an ankle injury not so long ago. I had to sit a lot and to not force my ankle. After one week of sitting I had cramps also. My doctor advised me with a treatment that actually worked without using medicines. I had to put my ankle in hot water for 30 seconds and then into cold water for another 30, and repeat it for about 3 mins. It relaxed my muscles and helped with blood flow. It helped me a lot. Now i`m not sure if it helps with the whole leg, but it wont hurt for sure.

Cheers, Christine

8. Hi. I had an ankle injury not so long ago. I had to sit a lot and to not force my ankle. After one week of sitting I had cramps also. My doctor advised me with a treatment that actually worked without using medicines. I had to put my ankle in hot water for 30 seconds and then into cold water for another 30, and repeat it for about 3 mins. It relaxed my muscles and helped with blood flow. It helped me a lot. Now i`m not sure if it helps with the whole leg, but it wont hurt for sure.

Cheers, Christine