Teenager Again?

Norethisterone 5Norethisterone is definitely not best appetite suppressants. I’ve been taking it to control my hormones as prescribed by my doctor and it is making me hungry all the time. When I don’t eat, I can feel my body shaking and it is NOT a comfortable feeling. ย I can’t wait to get off this hormonal pills! And guess what? These pills are alsoย causing my face to break out. I am beginning to feel like a darn teenager with all this pimples popping out every day!

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Mariuca | Monica

22 Responses to “Teenager Again?”

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Caroline says:

ohmy! got pimples summore? me still got ler. i dnt like it! :'(

3. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Caroline Ng May Ling. Caroline Ng May Ling said: RT @ladyjava Teenager Again? http://bit.ly/h7JAEx […]

Glad I don have to take those pills dearie, no wan F no wan Pimples! =-X =-X ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Bella Enveeus says:

Hormonal pills memang macam tu la sweetie.. Ada side effects n throw ur current hormonal state off balance.. At least macam zaman remaja gitu.. Haha.. Back to the past ๐Ÿ˜› Asalkan at the end of the day you become healthy la kan sweetie? Hope everything will be fine

• LadyJava says:

Tulah Bella.. tihs one is progesterone so it regulate the menses but it also cause breakout.. oh so hating it.. but it suppose to influence my own hormones .. so we'll see .. only a dose for 21 days..

7. Bella Enveeus says:

• LadyJava says:

8. Caroline says:

faster finish it up n no need take dy!! =-X =-X

9. Caroline says:

faster finish it up n no need take dy!! =-X =-X

10. […] pills instead of cream crackers and traditional Malay deserts. Argh.. I’m so hating these medication that I’m on. It’s making me hungry all the time and ย forcing me to eat otherwise I […]