No Surgery Please

If you see me, you probably thought I was pregnant or something by the way I keep rubbing my tummy. Unfortunately that is not so. It’s just me trying to “tell” my cyst to behave and not rupture or hurt so much. There’s not a lot of info on cyst that I can find online (unline hoodia online) that really tells me what to do with them except to have them remove when they are a nuisance. I seriously do not want to go under the knife again but if this pain don’t subside after my menses is gone, perhaps it’s time to go back to Singapore and see my doctor again 🙁

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Bella | Shemah

23 Responses to “No Surgery Please”

1. Bella Enveeus says:

hi sweetie

• Bella Enveeus says:

is the pain getting worse? how abt ur menstruation flow? i hope you wont go under the knife too, leceh.. and hopefully you'll get better sweetie.. you take care ya

• LadyJava says:

Hey Bella…
        the pain is now somewhat controlled with Ponstan.. the heavy duty painkiller i was talking about.. panadol aint doing it for me now.. but i can still feel it you know.. like the pain is still not 100% gone with is what these painkillers are suppose to do. Menses flow like drying up already.. though I thought with all this pain… I should see a clot of something like last month but so far.. no clots at all.. so really blur now..

Doc say might need to do 1/2 day surgery like yours i think but even that sounds so scary after my first surgery 3years ago 🙁

• Mariuca says:

😀 😀 😀

2. Bella Enveeus says:

hi sweetie

3. Shemah says:

Hey LJ!! I really hope you don't have to go for surgery too.. Just hope it doesn't act up or better yet, just disappear. I pun nak gi for my check up ni.. i only get my menses every few months. The last time I went to the gynae, I was told that everything was fine and that I just produce less eggs than the average woman. It's a wonder I got preggers twice it seems. Apparently, it's difficult for ppl like me to get preggers.. but dah rezeki bukan?

Here's hoping for the best with our "lady troubles"! 🙂 Have a good weekend, sweetie! 🙂

4. Shemah says:

5. Shemah says:

Here's hoping for the best with our “lady troubles”! 🙂 Have a good weekend, sweetie! 🙂

Hey Bella…

Hey Bella…

Hi Shemah..

Me too.. am hoping it will dissapper.. am taking TF now .. the one for cancer patient and hopefully all my fibroids will be gone too so we'll see.. you know my fibroids came back right? http://dailyher.com/2011/01/my-fibroids-are-back/

Hi Shemah..

oh you better check it out too dearie.. wah very lucky indeed.. mmg rezeki you kan.. alhamdullilah 🙂

Here's hoping all our lady troubles will dissapper forever!

Here's hoping all our lady troubles will dissapper forever!

12. […] January, my cysts started acting up which caused me nearly one week of downtime and torture. Earlier this month I had […]