Insurance Dilemma

insuranceEach time I go back to Singapore, I have this to-do that always slips my mind until I’m on the coach home. It’s pretty important so I almost always end up being frustrated with myself. The thing is I need to talk to my insurance agent and find out what I should do about getting a medical insurance quote. As you know I’m Singaporean residing in Malaysia and if ever I were to get sick, my hospital bill would definitely more expensive than the local Malaysian. I need to find out if I should get the policy here in Malaysia or get a policy in Singapore so that my medical bills get settled by an insurance company.

I need to make this a priority for my next visit for sure. I ain’t getting younger 🙁

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Monica
Bella

23 Responses to “Insurance Dilemma”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Monica, Bella . Bella said: RT @ladyjava Insurance Dilemma http://bit.ly/daEinU […]

2. Bella Enveeus says:

hey LJ 🙂

3. Bella Enveeus says:

hey LJ 🙂

really? ur bill would be more exp than the local? =-O =-O *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

6. Bella Enveeus says:

Oh yeah, that IS important LJ.. Luckily for my mom, even tho she's a Singaporean but since my dad was a navy officer (a government servant) so she get's the same benefit as Malaysians. However, I think it's different if the husband is not a Malaysian / a PR / not a government servant.. So yeah, it is important for you to find out LJ.. The hospitals here (esp the swasta hospital la) can be really expensive..

7. Bella Enveeus says:

Yeap.. even the deposit they take more Mon L

Yeap.. even the deposit they take more Mon L

wah so lucky your mom.. otherwise to give birth also would be expensive kan?

Azwaj is Malaysian but no exception for me.. when I had my fibroid removed in 2008, we had to pay RM9k cash! crazy or what right?

I should have it removed in SG.. then I could have used my medisave!

wah so lucky your mom.. otherwise to give birth also would be expensive kan?

I should have it removed in SG.. then I could have used my medisave!

yeah private hospitals esp those specialists medical centers are very exp! :-$ :-$ :-$

14. poorprince says:

well if its for the better of our health i'd rather spent my whole money jsut for it for it wont be usefull afterlife lol

but still insurance like that may be good

15. poorprince says:

but still insurance like that may be good

16. Biana says:

Aprpeicatoin for this information is over 9000-thank you!

17. Biana says:

Aprpeicatoin for this information is over 9000-thank you!