Personality Color

I was surfing around for term life insurance quotes but instead found this cute test instead. It’s an easy quiz and after you’re done, it tells you what your personality color is. Well, I did the test and mine was YELLOW! I can say, it’s 80% correct as I am cheerful most of the time though I don’t get too hyper or anxious too often.

What color is your personality?

Your personality is yellow!

I bet your smiling right now! Thats because your such a cheerful and enthusiastic person! You love to look on the bright-side of life, and are optimistic. Ocassionally you can get rather hyper and anxious though.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Mariuca
Monica

21 Responses to “Personality Color”

mine:

Your personality is pink!

Awh, your quite the innocent and childlike type. You enjoy things like dancing, and being carefree. You dont enjoy things like thinking. Very kind, and loving too. You'd rather play games!
    My recent post Waka Waka by Shakira

mine:

Your personality is pink!

My recent post Waka Waka by Shakira

mine:

Your personality is pink!

Awh, your quite the innocent and childlike type. You enjoy things like dancing, and being carefree. You dont enjoy things like thinking. Very kind, and loving too. You’d rather play games!
    My recent post Waka Waka by Shakira

hahahahah pink!!xD:D
    My recent post The new bundle of joy

Your Personality is Dark blue!

Your a true feeling person. You often spend time just sitting, and trying to understand your over-whelming emotions. You love learning, and dreaming. Quite shy, you enjoy your solitude. You live a life of deep reflection. Secretly, your highly spiritual.

wahhhhh love my kaler!! :*

wahhhhh love my kaler!! :*

Your Personality is Dark blue!

Your Personality is Dark blue!

wahhhhh love my kaler!! :*