Smoking but not smoking..err

e-cigaretteIt looks like a real cigarette. It smells like you’re smoking one but it does not have theย  harmful effects of a real cigarette. That’s because it is the e-cigarettes! All the pleasure of smoking without causing harm to you or your loved ones. A friend already enticed Azwaj to try it, now I’m trying to get him to convert as well. Wish me luck!

18 Responses to “Smoking but not smoking..err”

He he he e-cig in da house, buy la A…. at least it’s “healthy smoking”… better than smoking da real deal!

He he he e-cig in da house, buy la A…. at least it's “healthy smoking”… better than smoking da real deal!

3. I wonder whether it smell ๐Ÿ™‚
    My recent post Stephen King’s IT (1990)

4. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Haaziq Zahar, Haaziq Zahar. Haaziq Zahar said: RT @ladyjava Smoking but not smoking..err http://bit.ly/bH7OQJ […]

He he he e-cig in da house, buy la A…. at least it's "healthy smoking"… better than smoking da real deal!

6. bluecrystaldude says:

I wonder whether it smell ๐Ÿ™‚
    My recent post Stephen King’s IT (1990)

7. bluecrystaldude says:

I wonder whether it smell ๐Ÿ™‚
    My recent post Stephen King’s IT (1990)

8. bluedreamer says:

have a great day and happy blogging LJ

9. bluedreamer says:

interesting.. this is just right for my dad.. haha we all want to get rid of those unwanted smell form his cigarette’s smoke

10. bluedreamer says:

interesting.. this is just right for my dad.. haha we all want to get rid of those unwanted smell form his cigarette's smoke

11. bluedreamer says:

12. Gerardo Kiko says:

I began cigarettes when I was just a kid. It was the most terrible mistake I’ve made. Now 30 years down the road I have found quitting is extremely difficult. I bought all of the quit smoking methods but nothing did any good. Then I saw the e-cigarette. The electronic cigarette uses a nicotine liquid that contains nothing but nicotine. No cancerous substances at all. They have literally improved my life. No more inhaling poisons feels stupendous!

13. Gerardo Kiko says:

14. We were doing some browsing and came across this site. I must say that this information is on point! Keep it up. We will be reading your posts

15. We were doing some browsing and came across this site. I must say that this information is on point! Keep it up. We will be reading your posts