I Can’t Do Anything

angry

Wish I look this cute when I'm angry

I want to buy a car along with any cheap car insurance I can get, but because I’m a foreigner I can’t. I can’t own anything in this land I call home simply because they won’t give me my permanent residence status. I can’t even send money to mommy using my own name because they need me to provide my passport instead of my identity card (who carries their passport in their homeland?). New rules they say.. so I had to drag Azwaj to the counter.

Yeap.. I can’t do anything here myself 🙁

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Monica | Mariuca

82 Responses to “I Can’t Do Anything”

so cute! meow or woof LJ??? o.0o.0
    My recent post Music Monday – Kenangan Terindah by Samsons

eh so cute la this doggie is it?? woof woof!

eh so cute la this doggie is it?? woof woof!

small doggies like this I like!

small doggies like this I like!

Woof woof… ehhee.. so angry right? lol

ohhh woof! i tot u've new meow 😀 yeah love that face!

8. Bumbl3b33 says:

Cian LJ.. I’d get angry too if I have to go thru such hassles. Hugs, hugs B)B)

9. Bumbl3b33 says:

Cian LJ.. I'd get angry too if I have to go thru such hassles. Hugs, hugs B)B)

That’s why lah Nessa… so frustrating.. it’s like home but not really home you know.. tsk tsk tsk

So sad la Suhi no more blogging or not sure can join FF, miss Sushi! 🙁

12. davidfunk74 says:

Hi LJ:*:*

Yeah, that pic is priceless. Not too often does anyone get a pic like this, and being this cute at that.

Have a great week my friend!
    My recent post Behind The Blogger: Rad Gonzalez of Daddy Sports

13. David Funk says:

Hi LJ:*:*

Have a great week my friend!
    My recent post Behind The Blogger: Rad Gonzalez of Daddy Sports

14. Lily Arbee says:

Hi LadyJava,

I was always thinking about you on the subject to become a permanent resident here in Malaysia. Sayang I kenal you baru. Actually my ex dulu was in the Ministry and he helped get my two of my step sons who are Singaporean to have Malaysian Citizen. I now lost contact of him.

I tried surf on the net, dapat only the old website with old tel no. I dah lama tak jumpa dia. It seems lama tak juga lama he was at one of my closed brother's resort in Port Dickson and he asked about me. Teruk lah my brother tak ambil pun his latest tel. no. I know where he is staying in KL, kat Ampang but I do not like nanti his wife suspecious of other thing pula, But he is a good family friend, kenal us since childhood in Alor Star, Kedah. If I even caught hold of him, I would try to ask him to assist, do not know whether he still can because he is no longer in the Ministry.

My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

• LadyJava says:

Hi Lil

15. Lily Arbee says:

Teruk lah, kesian you! You dah married dengan A already 10 years kan, apa pasal tak boleh bagi permanent resident. Mereka only tulong kaum keramat mereka aje! Anyway, they must realize that Singaporean were once-a-upon a time Malaysian because dulu Singapore belong to Malaya, but right they should at least tulong orang2 keturunan Melayu to get the permanent resident.

Kadang2 I memang tak suka dengan the way those yg ada power handle situation.

Hopefully one day you will get your permanent resident and there won't be any more restriction whatsoever so that you may enjoy living here with your loving hubby. Wish you all the luck, and I promise here if ever I can do anything if one fine day I could meet my ex, perhaps I will also try to voice it out to him.
    My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

16. Lily Arbee says:

Correction: sister's step sons of the Beach House
    My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

17. Lily Arbee says:

Correction: sister’s step sons of the Beach House
    My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D’Arby

so cute! meow or woof LJ??? o.0o.0
    My recent post Music Monday – Kenangan Terindah by Samsons

so cute! meow or woof LJ??? o.0o.0
    My recent post Music Monday – Kenangan Terindah by Samsons

eh so cute la this doggie is it?? woof woof!

small doggies like this I like!

Heheh this one woof lah Mon.. cute ah.. love that face!

Heheh this one woof lah Mon.. cute ah.. love that face!

Heheh this one woof lah Mon.. cute ah.. love that face!

Woof woof… ehhee.. so angry right? lol

Woof woof… ehhee.. so angry right? lol

ohhh woof! i tot u've new meow 😀 yeah love that face!

ohhh woof! i tot u've new meow 😀 yeah love that face!

Sure la angry LJ, still angry here as Imw riting my post!

Sure la angry LJ, still angry here as Imw riting my post!

Sure la angry LJ, still angry here as Imw riting my post!

32. Bumbl3b33 says:

Cian LJ.. I'd get angry too if I have to go thru such hassles. Hugs, hugs B)B)

What? A new meow.. aiyoo.. enough edi.. 5 a lot you know.. lol

What? A new meow.. aiyoo.. enough edi.. 5 a lot you know.. lol

Ok ok.. keep the anger mood. Then you write better..ok

Ok ok.. keep the anger mood. Then you write better..ok

39. davidfunk74 says:

Hi LJ:*:*

Have a great week my friend!
    My recent post Behind The Blogger: Rad Gonzalez of Daddy Sports

40. davidfunk74 says:

Hi LJ:*:*

Have a great week my friend!
    My recent post Behind The Blogger: Rad Gonzalez of Daddy Sports

41. Lily Arbee says:

Hi LadyJava,

My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

42. Lily Arbee says:

Hi LadyJava,

My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

43. Lily Arbee says:

Kadang2 I memang tak suka dengan the way those yg ada power handle situation.

My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

• LadyJava says:

44. Lily Arbee says:

Kadang2 I memang tak suka dengan the way those yg ada power handle situation.

My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

45. Lily Arbee says:

Kadang2 I memang tak suka dengan the way those yg ada power handle situation.

My recent post Music Monday:Dance Little Sister by Terence Trent D'Arby

Yelah .. Sushi mommy busy lah.. with real life baby.. lol! Miss Sushi too!!

Yelah .. Sushi mommy busy lah.. with real life baby.. lol!
    Miss Sushi too!!

Hiya David!!! Love this picture and love the doggie.. wished it was mine..hehe

Hiya David!!!
    Love this picture and love the doggie.. wished it was mine..hehe

Ooops Sushi dat is lol!

Ooops Sushi dat is lol!

Ooops Sushi dat is lol!

Hi Lil Thanks for the offer.. any assistance is greatly appreciated dearie.. dah bosan  dah.. call this place home but not really feeling like hom.. L Anyway.. it’s ok kalau you cannot help also.. dah lali.. though kalau boleh lagi best.. I Cuma tak nak menyusahkan anyone jer

Hi Lil
    Thanks for the offer.. any assistance is greatly appreciated dearie.. dah bosan? dah.. call this place home but not really feeling like hom.. L

Tulah 10years.. org dengar pun pelik… but you know lah.. I was only able to apply after staying here for 5years so now kira dah tunggu 5years lah.. I think about time I call lah and enquire kan.. Thanks for the offer dearie.. be nice if you can help but if cannot also its ok.. love ya!