Awesome Pet Beds

I Want This Bed for Blogger Cats

OMG! I totally want one of these pet beds for my kitties. If you know me, you know I have five kitties and they have their own room and what I would call “bunk beds” I just loved watching them sleep there. However, their bunk beds don’t look like anything like the picture above. It’s plain and it’s boring and after seeing this one.. I absolutely MUST get them one or two or is it three, since I have five kitties.. hmm…

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Monica | Mariuca

29 Responses to “Awesome Pet Beds”

ahhh so cute la this bed!!!<3<3<3

My recent post Music Monday – I Know You Want Me by Pitbull

I wan this pet bed, I wan this pet bed PB, so cute!!:*
    My recent post March Top First Commenters *

I wan this pet bed, I wan this pet bed PB, so cute!!:*
    My recent post March Top First Commenters *

10. bluedreamer says:

i guess my dog Kito is not so suitable to this kind of pet beds hahaha because he used to chew everything… LOL
    My recent post Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel now on DVD!

11. bluedreamer says:

My recent post Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel now on DVD!

12. bluedreamer says:

My recent post Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel now on DVD!

13. bluedreamer says:

My recent post Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel now on DVD!

14. This is truly fantastic 😀 Thanks for putting this out there.

15. This is truly fantastic 😀 Thanks for putting this out there.

16. You can consider me in for a Digg. Thanks for posting this on your web site!

17. You can consider me in for a Digg. Thanks for posting this on your web site!

Lol Monica.. I'm sure they will.. looks so comfy right?

Lol Monica.. I'm sure they will.. looks so comfy right?

20. I cling on to listening in the route of rumor talk about obtaining boundless online dependent grant programs so i’ve been seeking out close to to for that best online internet site to acquire one. Could you reveal to me please, notably in which could i arrive around some?

21. I cling on to listening in the route of rumor talk about obtaining boundless online dependent grant programs so i’ve been seeking out close to to for that best online internet site to acquire one. Could you reveal to me please, notably in which could i arrive around some?