Travel Ahoy

I still can’t comment at any blog with the JSKit commenting system and it is really infuriating me since tonight is Music Monday and all. Seriously I could really do with a break from all this stress. Perhaps a trip somewhere is warranted. I know I have this wedding in Singapore at the end of month and that is considered somewhat a break but a nice holiday would also be welcome with my darling Azwaj.

I found some nice and economical rates at some miami hotel online and it is really beckoning me. I wonder what Azwaj would do is I tell hime I was going with or without him.. LOL!

First Two Commenter Gets FCSB Point from LadyJava.
Thanks for all your comments
? ? ?
Monica
Mariuca

40 Responses to “Travel Ahoy”

me too still cannot comment so damn silly la js!!!

me too still cannot comment so damn silly la js!!!

Missed mm chops oso…no mood too lebih baik main psp!

Missed mm chops oso…no mood too lebih baik main psp!

That's why lah.. so silly!! .. i wrote to their support already.. let's see how fast they reply

at least for BW.. very easy just remove the widget.. for food blog and things.. that time they redo the template remember.. so now if i removed.. all my template go gila.. aiyoo!!

I wanna remove JSKit from TUO la LJ since no CL oso!

I wanna remove JSKit from TUO la LJ since no CL oso!

oh no template go gila??? so how ah!!

oh no template go gila??? so how ah!!

how abt IntenseDebate LJ? dat one got CL!

how abt IntenseDebate LJ? dat one got CL!

me too still cannot comment so damn silly la js!!!

Missed mm chops oso…no mood too lebih baik main psp!

I wanna remove JSKit from TUO la LJ since no CL oso!

oh no template go gila??? so how ah!!

how abt IntenseDebate LJ? dat one got CL!

Mon!!

Mon!!I can try and see if can remove JSKit without template going gila.. I ever remove for someone and it was ok…IntenseDebate got CL but if for some reason, the site goes screwy like it does for JS.. ALL your comments are gone.. coz it is not synch with blogger πŸ™

Mon!!

ok LJ pls let us know ya if u can remove JSKit without template going gila.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    aiyooo IntenseDebate not synch with blogger pulak! πŸ™

I tried removing at LJL and it went totally crazy!! Though I was able to delete it easily at BW.. but then I reinstall the other day.. lol.. yelah both Disqus and ID don’t sync L

ok LJ pls let us know ya if u can remove JSKit without template going gila.. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ :-Daiyooo IntenseDebate not synch with blogger pulak! πŸ™

aiyooo IntenseDebate not synch with blogger pulak! πŸ™

33. omega says:

Straight leg kinds will also be again which rolex presidential day date replica has omega constellation ladies a vengeance, they appear good cuffed up along with a cuff could be the quickest route into a short omega sale jean not having a visit to a tailor (just ensure that omega quartz your cuff isn't also broad). Pair omega seamaster aqua terra them with heels or perhaps a good pointy toed swiss replica omega watches flat that could visually rolex daytona replica lengthen the duration of your respective leg. Straight is also easy to hem.
    Use your omega gold jeans somewhat for omega deville hour vision a longer period; about ?" rolex deepsea steel through rolex women watches the floor using your heels on, it can increase your omega seamaster replica leg length.

34. omega says:

Use your omega gold jeans somewhat for omega deville hour vision a longer period; about ?” rolex deepsea steel through rolex women watches the floor using your heels on, it can increase your omega seamaster replica leg length.