Track That Call

I had this caller that persistently called me since my picture, name and phone number appeared at the local paper for this multi-level marketing program that I enrolled in. I was so mad at the company for doing that without permission that I immediately withdraw from the program. However, the damaged was already done.

Anyway, this caller would call at the weirdest hour, both during the day and at night, so much so that I had to switch off my cellular phone because of it. He became such a nuisance that I eventually had to report him to the police and warn him never to call again. That, thankfully, did the trick. However to make sure, I had to also change my cell-phone.

Wouldn’t it be grand if in Singapore, we had such services like reverse phone search? I could just enter his phone number, track him down and get my lawyers to sue him or something for disturbing my peace. With this service, it does not matter even if his number was unlisted or a cell phone, it would still be able to give me the person’s name and his address. Sweet!

Oh well. Water under the bridge but it might be handy for you ladies out there in the States. So keep the site handy ya..

13 Responses to “Track That Call”

1. Oh wow LJ….you are lucky it stopped.

I had an internet stalker once that even sent packages to my home.

Now that was scary. I hope you are done with this creep!!

Hugs:-))))

Hiya Jackie
    Yeah..luckily he got scared or just bored coz I didn’t entertain him and his grossed out talks..

Wow.. internet stalker sending packages to home.. that’s even more scary coz they know where you lived. Did you get rid of him??

Hugs too dearie..:)

3. Shinade aka Jackie says:

Oh wow LJ….you are lucky it stopped.I had an internet stalker once that even sent packages to my home.Now that was scary. I hope you are done with this creep!!Hugs:-))))

4. Shinade aka Jackie says:

5. Shinade aka Jackie says:

Oh wow LJ….you are lucky it stopped.

I had an internet stalker once that even sent packages to my home.

Now that was scary. I hope you are done with this creep!!

Hugs:-))))

Hiya JackieYeah..luckily he got scared or just bored coz I didn't entertain him and his grossed out talks..Wow.. internet stalker sending packages to home.. that's even more scary coz they know where you lived. Did you get rid of him??Hugs too dearie..:)

Hiya Jackie

Hugs too dearie..:)

8. Uncle Lee says:

Glad to hear you got rid of that guy….yes, there’s all kinds of wierdos out there.
    You take care, and have a great week, best regards, Lee.

Hi U.Lee
    Thanks.. the callsign is just something that I am.. a javanese lady 🙂

Yeah.. thank godness he took heed of the warning.. I wouldn’t know what to do otherwise 🙁

You have a great week ahead too ya.. and thanks again for dropping by 🙂

10. Uncle Lee says:

Hi Ladyjava, love your callsign….sounds romantic, somehow Trade winds and soft breezes comes to mind, ha ha.Glad to hear you got rid of that guy….yes, there's all kinds of wierdos out there.You take care, and have a great week, best regards, Lee.

11. Uncle Lee says:

You take care, and have a great week, best regards, Lee.

Hi U.LeeThanks.. the callsign is just something that I am.. a javanese lady :)Yeah.. thank godness he took heed of the warning.. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise :(You have a great week ahead too ya.. and thanks again for dropping by 🙂

Hi U.Lee
    Thanks.. the callsign is just something that I am.. a javanese lady 🙂

Yeah.. thank godness he took heed of the warning.. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise 🙁

You have a great week ahead too ya.. and thanks again for dropping by 🙂