Tea and Weight Loss

This just in!

DRINKING GREEN TEA regularly can help you lose weight. In fact , it can even help those with visceral obesity (excessive deposit of fat around the organs)

Green tea is high in catechins, which increase the body’s metabolic rate and fat oxidation, says Dr Niels Boon, a research scientist at Unilever Food and Health Research Institute.

In a 90-day clinical trial, by Unilever, volunteers who drank two servings of green tea a day – which contains 880mg of catechins – lost 1.2kg; while visceral fat decreased by six percent and waistline by 2cm.

Yet another reason to ditch those sodas in favour of unsweetened green tea.

6 Responses to “Tea and Weight Loss”

1. lion of the desert says:

(excessive deposit of fart around the organs)…… its fat hehehehe..yes green tea is highly recommended for heart problems in US and it increases metabolism and removes constipation..thanks for mentioning something i forgot to mention on my blog

2. lion of the desert says:

3. lion of the desert says:

OMG!!! How embarrassing..hehe.. thanks for being so observant..I’ve changed it already..lolzz

OMG!!! How embarrassing..hehe.. thanks for being so observant..I've changed it already..lolzzYeah.. am starting to take green tea now though it takes a lot of getting use to 🙂