Keep it Balance

Do you ever get confused over the so many products that’s out there meant to help you lose weight? From prescribed medication to off the shelves ones like Leptovox, they all promised you that you will lose your weight the easy way. Well, as much as they help, I also believe that you need to balance it off with eating the right kind of food and exercise. So keep it balanced ladies πŸ™‚

14 Responses to “Keep it Balance”

1. Renee says:

I am actually sick at all of the weight loss advertisements being aimed at women. I am also sick of the media telling people that their bodies are unacceptable while the photo shop real bodies to make them unrecognizable.

2. Renee says:

Hi Renee
    I believe the key is moderation. No point being thin if you are not healthy and vice versa πŸ™‚

Thanks for dropping by πŸ™‚

4. Renee says:

Hi ReneeI believe the key is moderation. No point being thin if you are not healthy and vice versa :)Thanks for dropping by πŸ™‚

Hi Renee

Thanks for dropping by πŸ™‚

8. Gia says:

Come and pop in, if you have the time. http://www.healthescape.blogspot.com

Hi Gia πŸ™‚
    Sure. Would love to know the healthy way to lose weight. Be right there πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ™‚

10. Gia says:

Hi there! Weight loss, slimming, excercise…. those are only a few words we dread hearing. I say no to pills, its unhealthy and costs alot of money. My blogging site is all about healthy weight loss, remedies for slimming ,cellulite and stretch marks.Come and pop in, if you have the time. http://www.healthescape.blogspot.com

11. Gia says:

Come and pop in, if you have the time. ” target=”_blank”>http://www.healthescape.blogspot.com

Hi Gia :)Sure. Would love to know the healthy way to lose weight. Be right there :)Thanks πŸ™‚

Hi Gia πŸ™‚