Cooling Stuff for Me

Ever since my ulcer attack, I’ve been cutting down on drinking coffee coz some people actually told me that coffee is heaty. So I’ve been drinking lots of soya bean drinks, barley and also tea. Personally I don’t mind all the barley and the tea especially in this hot weather. My concern is for the soya bean drink. That drink aside from having a cooling effect and great for the complexion, it is also high in protein and since I don’t need that much protein in me, I’m worried that I may have to resort to taking wieght loss pills or something. Yikes!! That would be terrible… Arghhh when is this darn ulcer gonna be gone???

23 Responses to “Cooling Stuff for Me”

1. hi LJ! hope yr ulcer will be gone soon! try gaggle wt salt water. It works miracle for me everytime i had ulcer.

2. hi LJ! hope yr ulcer will be gone soon! try gaggle wt salt water. It works miracle for me everytime i had ulcer.

Hi Jean! The ulcers are getting much better. At least the area is no longer swollen or as reddish as it was before..thanks for asking dearie 🙂

Salt water? Tak pedih ke??

4. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yum says:

5. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yum says:

Hi Jean! The ulcers are getting much better. At least the area is no longer swollen or as reddish as it was before..thanks for asking dearie :)Salt water? Tak pedih ke??

Salt water? Tak pedih ke??

9. hi LJ! glad to hear about yr recovery.

haha! of coz pedih lah!! sampai air mata pun keluar. but what to do, if you want to recover, hv to stand the pain lor. >< but if yr ulcer is not that bad anymore, the salt water will not be so pedih. 🙂

10. hi LJ! glad to hear about yr recovery.

Hiya Jean.. yeah it’s all better now dearie.. so no need to gargle with salt water lahh.. scared of pain you know…hehehe…

Thanks for dropping by dearie!!

12. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yum says:

hi LJ! glad to hear about yr recovery. haha! of coz pedih lah!! sampai air mata pun keluar. but what to do, if you want to recover, hv to stand the pain lor. ><but if yr ulcer is not that bad anymore, the salt water will not be so pedih. 🙂

13. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yum says:

hi LJ! glad to hear about yr recovery.

Hiya Jean.. yeah it's all better now dearie.. so no need to gargle with salt water lahh.. scared of pain you know…hehehe…Thanks for dropping by dearie!!

Thanks for dropping by dearie!!

Mariuca EC for u today dearie! 🙂

LJ, ur ulcer masih lagi ke??? What did u end up using in the end? Bonjella or something else? 😉 Mariuca EC for u today dearie! 🙂

Mariuca EC for u today dearie! 🙂

Ohh the ulcers is all gone GP! Azwaj very happy 😉

Ohh the ulcers is all gone GP! Azwaj very happy ;)I used this product recommended by the pharmacy.. Solcoseryl! Fantastic product!

Ohh the ulcers is all gone GP! Azwaj very happy 😉