Secure Yourself

Some crime happens in a blink of an eye. There was this time, when our home internet was down and I really needed to go and be online. So Azwaj brought me to this cyber cafe closeby to our home. We went on motorbike as that was the fastest way. We parked underneath the street lamp and it was like only 7.30pm. I went in first coz Azwaj wanted a quick smoke. He told me to call him when I was done. I finished in 15minutes or so and called Azwaj in. He just checked his email and was done in 10minutes. So we paid and exit from the cafe.

As we were leaving, we saw this guy on our motorbike. He was pushing the bike forward and backward. When he saw us, and when Azwaj shouted at him, he panicked, got off the bike and ran off. Azwaj always makes it a habit to padlock the wheels so that was probably the reason why the bike which had it’s engine running was not able to move forward. Thank God for Azwaj’s habit otherwise that would be the last time we saw the bike.

We relayed the story to a friend the next few days and you know what, he lost his car to theft as well. He did not have any gps fleet tracking installed so there goes this Satria. What a heart ache. Till now he is paying for a car that he does not have sedih

So secure yourself..

18 Responses to “Secure Yourself”

1. Cat says:

I couldn’t agree with you more! Good for you that you secured your property and prevented the mess of theft. I’m on a mission to spread personal safety tips, so please visit my blog when you can. I’m a crime analyst. Cheers, Cat.

2. Cat says:

I couldn't agree with you more! Good for you that you secured your property and prevented the mess of theft. I'm on a mission to spread personal safety tips, so please visit my blog when you can. I'm a crime analyst. Cheers, Cat.

3. Cat says:

4. Hi, I’m glad you and Azwaj weren’t hurt…who cares about the bike! (I know, of course you care, but let the guy have it if it means you’re safe.) šŸ™‚

Take care!

JoLynn

5. JoLynn Braley says:

Hi, I'm glad you and Azwaj weren't hurt…who cares about the bike! (I know, of course you care, but let the guy have it if it means you're safe.) :)Take care!JoLynn

6. JoLynn Braley says:

7. {girl}forallstatus says:

it really pays to be safe and careful

8. it really pays to be safe and careful

9. {girl}forallstatus says:

it really pays to be safe and careful

Hi Cat, Jolynn and Girlforallstatus..

Yeah it pays to be careful in the future.. coz you never know when you’re gonna be attacked šŸ™‚

Thanks for dropping by šŸ™‚

Hi Cat, Jolynn and Girlforallstatus..Yeah it pays to be careful in the future.. coz you never know when you're gonna be attacked :)Thanks for dropping by šŸ™‚

Hi Cat, Jolynn and Girlforallstatus..

Yeah it pays to be careful in the future.. coz you never know when you're gonna be attacked šŸ™‚

Thanks for dropping by šŸ™‚

Hey hey hey guess who has a special tag
    for you today? Have a great day LJ! šŸ™‚

Gd afternoon GP! I just woke after sleeping at 6am today..lolzz..

Wow a tag for BW! I’ll be right over..thanks for thinking of me ya šŸ™‚

Hey hey hey guess who has a special tagfor you today? Have a great day LJ! šŸ™‚

Hey hey hey guess who has a special tag
    for you today? Have a great day LJ! šŸ™‚

Gd afternoon GP! I just woke after sleeping at 6am today..lolzz..Wow a tag for BW! I'll be right over..thanks for thinking of me ya šŸ™‚

Gd afternoon GP! I just woke after sleeping at 6am today..lolzz..

Wow a tag for BW! I'll be right over..thanks for thinking of me ya šŸ™‚