Oh Health Insurance..

I was thinking. Is there any type of health insurance that covers maternity cost? I mean a C-section can easily cost RM7,000 over here in Malaysia and my gynae did say that due to my fibroid removal surgery, I would most probably have to go through one, if I get pregnant that is.

I mean it always helps to be prepared mentally, physically, emotionally and financially right?

18 Responses to “Oh Health Insurance..”

Oh I know this one! LJ, I believe there is NO insurance policies that cover pregnancy. Believe me, I pernah try cari but there is none since childbirth is considered natural. :):):)

Ceh.. how can they not carry insurance for such a miracle kan?? But then kan.. dulu when I was working.. the company actually covered maternity tau.. not sure if it was the insurance or the company lah..

7. J@n!ce says:

Hi Marzie & LJ,

Firstly, thanks LJ for advertising this blog on mine. You are awesome to manage so many blogs. How do you find them to write & update them? You are great πŸ™‚

Btw, my hub’s company purchased an insurance package for them which does include pregnancy & abortion too. How cool. Too bad I won’t be trying for #3. Its a huge investment for us to have another kiddo πŸ™‚

Yeay… I love advertising at your blog Janice.. so many visitors πŸ™‚

Wow..now must really do research. Any suggestion on where to start Janice..

GP! We are lucky lah like this πŸ™‚

Thanks again for sharing this info Janice..hehe..not trying for a girl??

Muahsss
    LJ

Yeay… I love advertising at your blog Janice.. so many visitors πŸ™‚

Wow..now must really do research. Any suggestion on where to start Janice..

GP! We are lucky lah like this πŸ™‚

Thanks again for sharing this info Janice..hehe..not trying for a girl??

Muahsss
    LJ

10. J@n!ce says:

Hi Marzie & LJ,Firstly, thanks LJ for advertising this blog on mine. You are awesome to manage so many blogs. How do you find them to write & update them? You are great :)Btw, my hub's company purchased an insurance package for them which does include pregnancy & abortion too. How cool. Too bad I won't be trying for #3. Its a huge investment for us to have another kiddo πŸ™‚

11. J@n!ce says:

Hi Marzie & LJ,

Yeay… I love advertising at your blog Janice.. so many visitors :)Also thanks for commenting on this.. I think it is great that there is such a policy now out in the market. I believe it must be of high medical cost now. Wow..now must really do research. Any suggestion on where to start Janice..GP! We are lucky lah like this :)Thanks again for sharing this info Janice..hehe..not trying for a girl??MuahsssLJ

LJ, my former employer also covered pregnancy, for any amount lagi. so that was cool but it’s not under health insurance.

But now that I’m working on my own, I need my own insurance. I’m actually surprised that Janice’s policy covers pregnancy and abortion too! I’ve asked everyone I know who deals with insurance, and always get the same response..we don’t cover pregnancy. Do let me know if u hear from Janice. It will be interesting to see this policy. πŸ™‚

GP! It would be awesome to find out more about this health insurance kan..

Yeah, you’re right.. most companies do not cover maternity. Maybe because of the increase cost in medical care, insurance companies are making a change as well?

LJ, my former employer also covered pregnancy, for any amount lagi. so that was cool but it's not under health insurance. But now that I'm working on my own, I need my own insurance. I'm actually surprised that Janice's policy covers pregnancy and abortion too! I've asked everyone I know who deals with insurance, and always get the same response..we don't cover pregnancy. Do let me know if u hear from Janice. It will be interesting to see this policy. πŸ™‚

GP! It would be awesome to find out more about this health insurance kan..Yeah, you're right.. most companies do not cover maternity. Maybe because of the increase cost in medical care, insurance companies are making a change as well?And dun worry, I will definitely let you know if when I find out more about it from Janice..

GP! It would be awesome to find out more about this health insurance kan..