Beat the Winter Dryness

I’m blessed to be living in a country where the sun always shine. However for those of you that live in places where you experience the four seasons, winter might find your skin at its dryness. Here’s a tip to beat the winter dryness.

To repair and fully hydrate your skin – simply find a large basin and fill it with steamy hot water. Take a small dab of pure olive oil and place onto the dry areas of your face. Hold your head over the bowl and let the steam open your pores and moisturize your skin. After about five minutes you just wash away the oil, and you skin will stay silky and soft for weeks!

17 Responses to “Beat the Winter Dryness”

1. wen says:

hm…very tempted to try..but dont hv olive oil at home

2. wen says:

hm…very tempted to try..but dont hv olive oil at home

Hi Wen.. I just got this tip myself and was thinking of trying this when I have time…. I will let you know of the outcome.. do let me know if you tried it as well… have a wonderful week ahead ya.. and thanks for visiting 🙂

5. wen says:

hm…very tempted to try..but dont hv olive oil at home

6. Farah Deen says:

olive oil is great for hair and for skin too…but it’s not very cheap either! however, beauty is priceless kan?

yeap Farah.. beauty is priceless beb! heheheh

yeap Farah.. beauty is priceless beb! heheheh

9. Farah Deen says:

olive oil is great for hair and for skin too…but it's not very cheap either! however, beauty is priceless kan?

10. Farah Deen says:

11. Thanks a lot for the tip, I have this device that generates the hot stream as in the picture. I’ll try out using olive oil with it as you advised. In winter, my skin sometimes gets dry.

Once again, thanks for dropping by and hope to see your again.

Cheerio
    LadyJava

13. Laila Hussein says:

Thanks a lot for the tip, I have this device that generates the hot stream as in the picture. I'll try out using olive oil with it as you advised. In winter, my skin sometimes gets dry.

14. Laila Hussein says:

Hi Laila!!..Welcome to my woman blog :)..I hope this tip helps your skin condition in winter.Once again, thanks for dropping by and hope to see your again.CheerioLadyJava

Once again, thanks for dropping by and hope to see your again.

Cheerio