Another Runaway Thread??

OMG! Another runaway thread?? I was checking out my scar from the my surgery six weeks back and I saw this white thing jutting out from the scar. It looked like dry skin but at the same time it looked like thread. Only a small portion can be seen.

I switched on the lights, sat down and started prying at the the foreign object. It looked like thread and after further probing, IT IS THREAD! I managed to pinch the edge and pull and it came out with a slight tug. Wow! After six weeks, and the swelling still has not gone down all the way to expose any leftover thread? Wow!

Oh well, I hope that was the last of them, coz all the wounds are closing up nicely and whatever remains inside would, I guess, stay inside. Hopefully nothing will turn septic on me. OMG! that would be disastrous! Natrah is this normal??

7 Responses to “Another Runaway Thread??”

1. natrah says:

LJ..got another thread left?..jarang berlaku tu..
    saja la tu dia nak dok dlm u lama sikit..heheheeheehhe

Nat! I know.. very strange kan?? I actually saw it by accident..just saw this white thing..like i mentioned in the post.. but nope.. no fever, no wound gapping, no redness and no pain!!… dia sayang nak tinggalkan i kot! lolzz… thanks dearie for explaining to me… hey best lah ada kawan doctor…muahss!!

4. natrah says:

LJ..got another thread left?..jarang berlaku tu..Anyway if the area is clean, no wound gapping, no redness at the surrounding skin and no pain…I guess you should not be worried..saja la tu dia nak dok dlm u lama sikit..heheheeheehhe

5. natrah says:

6. natrah says:

LJ..got another thread left?..jarang berlaku tu..
    saja la tu dia nak dok dlm u lama sikit..heheheeheehhe