My 1st Hospital Stay

In 2 hours time, I would be checking myself into the Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital for a Laparoscopy procedure or possibly a surgical procedure depending on the size of the fibroids that is growing in my uterus.

I was diagnosed with it on my visit to Dr Fauziah’s office on 24th December. Looking at the ultrasound screen then, I remembered how scared I was as I could see three big blobs of something foreign in my body. It seems from the last time I had done my pap smear and an ultrasound three years ago (that showed negative results), the fibroid had suddenly emerged this time around to cover almost one third of my womb.

So, this would be my first time on a hospital bed. I’m scared as sh*t but trying to keep a cool front for my hubby so that he can remain calm as well.

Time to go, will check in again as soon as I can..

12 Responses to “My 1st Hospital Stay”

1. Farah Deen says:

LJ dear, my heart goes out to you. i am just reading your other blog and now I know why you are taking rest from blogging. I hope there’s nothing serious. please get well soon my dear and get back to your bubbly, jumping, happy self! i will be praying for your fast recovery!

2. Farah Deen says:

LJ dear, my heart goes out to you. i am just reading your other blog and now I know why you are taking rest from blogging. I hope there's nothing serious. please get well soon my dear and get back to your bubbly, jumping, happy self! i will be praying for your fast recovery!

3. Farah Deen says:

Hi Farah!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.. and yes I am alright. They ended up having to remove the fibroids via surgery coz it’s just too big to remove via Laparoscopy.

Am recovering now over at my inlaws so very limited internet access.

Will check in again soon ya.

Hugs
    LJ

Hi Farah!Thanks for stopping by my blog.. and yes I am alright. They ended up having to remove the fibroids via surgery coz it's just too big to remove via Laparoscopy.Am recovering now over at my inlaws so very limited internet access.Will check in again soon ya.HugsLJ

Hi Farah!

Am recovering now over at my inlaws so very limited internet access.

Will check in again soon ya.

Hugs
    LJ

LJ, so nice of u to keep calm in front of hubbs so he won’t feel the fear too. You are my hero today for being so brave, love LJ! :):):)

GP! Must be strong otherwise hubby might pengsan!…lolzz… you know, even before checking in, he already was asking me whether I was sure I wanted to do this. I say Yeah.. coz I don’t want these things inside me at all!

LJ, so nice of u to keep calm in front of hubbs so he won't feel the fear too. You are my hero today for being so brave, love LJ! :):):)

GP! Must be strong otherwise hubby might pengsan!…lolzz… you know, even before checking in, he already was asking me whether I was sure I wanted to do this. I say Yeah.. coz I don't want these things inside me at all!