Someone thinks my blog is Fabulous!!.. Woott!!

Thank you Melody for thinking this humble blog of mine as Fabulous. I really appreciate it and hope you and the rest of my readers have had some topics here that have helped you along the way somewhat.

Since this award serves to recognize β€œthose bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”, I am passing this on to…

1. Mariuca – for a great perfume blog
  2. Laane – for her great blog and her quest to fund a computer for her son
  3. Trinity – for her “Tribute to Dad” Blog – will submit an entry soon…. i promise πŸ™‚

Cherio…

18 Responses to “Someone thinks my blog is Fabulous!!.. Woott!!”

1. Trinity says:

Wow! You really make lots of money ya!! πŸ™‚ this one is as kewl as ladyjavaura one!

2. Trinity says:

3. Trinity says:

Eh forgot to say thanks! hahaha.. thanks bery bery mutch! πŸ˜€ I haven’t received this award yet, and I never received so many awards from one person! AAAAhhh.. you are bery bery generous!

Lolz Trin.. you are so funny… and you are also bery bery welcome..you deserve each and everyone of them lahh…;-) Congrats dearie..

and yes.. lets make money together trin.. check out my other blog.. Cashnsense…ching ching…

7. Trinity says:

hahaha.. you are so busy making ching ching ching ya!

I am waiting for your entry to my tribute to dads blog ok! don’t just make ching ching ching all the time, you have to spare a time for me me me… to write about your dad dad dad… LOL

Will do Trin… it’s just that everytime I talk about my dad.. it sends tears to my eyes lahh.. but i promise soon eh…:-)heheheh πŸ™‚

9. Trinity says:

10. Trinity says:

Eh forgot to say thanks! hahaha.. thanks bery bery mutch! πŸ˜€ I haven't received this award yet, and I never received so many awards from one person! AAAAhhh.. you are bery bery generous!

11. Trinity says:

15. Trinity says:

hahaha.. you are so busy making ching ching ching ya!I am waiting for your entry to my tribute to dads blog ok! don't just make ching ching ching all the time, you have to spare a time for me me me… to write about your dad dad dad… LOL

16. Trinity says:

hahaha.. you are so busy making ching ching ching ya!

Will do Trin… it's just that everytime I talk about my dad.. it sends tears to my eyes lahh.. but i promise soon eh…:-)heheheh πŸ™‚